Your care. Your way.
Having a baby is one of the most joyous and exciting times of your life. We believe that every woman deserves an extraordinary, distinctive pregnancy experience. And that is why we created our Uniquely Catered Pregnancy Program – just for you. We are here to listen, cater to your individual needs and wishes, and make this a most satisfying prenatal experience.
Our Approach to Pregnancy Care
- Select from physician or midwife-attended birth
- Relaxed, patient-focused visits
- Individualized care – because we recognize that every woman is unique
- Timely call-backs from our friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Detailed and individualized prenatal record-keeping
- Excellent collaboration and co-management between your providers and nurses
- Convenient, on-site ultrasound and laboratory services
- Initial OB visit when you want it. (Most women choose to come for their first visit when 6-8 weeks pregnant.)
Early pregnancy dating ultrasound
- Fetal survey ultrasound at 20 weeks, at our clinic
- Monthly visits from 8 - 28 weeks
- Every-other-week visits from 28 - 36 weeks
Delivery at the highly reputable St. John’s Hospital
Please call and talk with us about your specific needs.
We accept pregnancy transfers at any gestational age.
Here’s what we provide:
- Surprise gifts at designated visits
- A 10-minute mini-massage in our “for expectant moms only” chair at each appointment
- Invitations to courtesy informational sessions throughout your pregnancy. (Yes, we provide refreshments while you learn!)
- Ultrasound video and photo keepsake option during your ultrasound so you can share your baby's first pictures and full-motion video online with family and friends. Perfect for posting in emails and on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more.
Minnesota Women's Care now offers 3D/4D
Ultrasounds with amazing detail and clarity. This ultrasound was
performed during the 28th week of pregnancy: